Belinda Sharpe is hoping her historic appointment will inspire a generation of female referees to follow her example and officiate NRL games in the future. Sharpe will become the first woman to referee an NRL game when she debuts as the pocket referee in Thursday's match between Brisbane and Canterbury. "There are...
More Articles ...
- In-demand Lodge commits to NRL Broncos
- Sack talk not fazing defiant Titans coach
- Nothing lucky about Origin win: Fittler
- What you need to know from Origin III
- Tedesco proves Origin difference for NSW
- Maroons refuse to confirm starting side
- Benji Marshall stumbled into rugby league
- Gillett hands Lowe first Qld jersey
- Smith's brain key to NRL record: Slater
- Qld's Gillett out, Napa now in Origin mix