(AAP Image/Dan Himbrechts) Sydney Roosters halfback Cooper Cronk admits he is a "long shot" to play in Sunday's NRL grand final against Melbourne due to a shoulder injury. After scans confirmed the 34-year-old had suffered "severe" damage to his rotator cuff in the Roosters' preliminary final win over South Sydney, Cronk on...
More Articles ...
- Lomax ready to confront idol Greg Inglis
- Broncos need more from key NRL duo: Hodges
- NRL urged to help players cope with trolls
- How Origin sparked Tedesco's Rooster run
- Broncos toast retiring veteran Thaiday
- Hunt, Dragons must find a way with Widdop
- Dragons win to set up historic NRL finals
- Cronk's time to shine at Roosters arrives
- Gang of Youths set to rock NRL grand final
- Bulldogs hit with record $250k NRL fine