(AAP Image/Paul Miller) Canterbury coach Des Hasler insists he isn't concerned about his job security despite their NRL season all but going up in flames following a 16-8 loss to Penrith. The Bulldogs once again struggled in attack to fall to their fourth defeat in five matches, leaving them six points out...
More Articles ...
- Hodges can't see why Thaiday has to go
- Cowboy switches focus after Origin
- Panthers' Cartwright nears NRL return
- No Origin bench blue, Fifita tells Sharks
- Sharks' Lewis ready to join 300-game club
- Hodgson joins Wests Tigers coaching staff
- Review into NSW Origin pair's pub visit
- Peats extends Gold Coast stay to 2020
- Smith gives JT fitting Origin farewell
- MCG to host 2018 State of Origin opener