(AAP Image/Darren England) It is a hard act to follow. But tough marking Brisbane coach Anthony Seibold says he won't be satisfied until Tevita Pangai consistently produces the powerhouse display that inspired a rampant 29-10 NRL win over North Queensland. Pangai set the tone by thumping fellow Tongan heavyweight Jason Taumalolo in an...
More Articles ...
- Seibold wants more ball in play in NRL
- Woods relishing showdown with Klemmer
- Storm to face different Broncos: Boyd
- Winterstein set to sign with Penrith
- Broncos ready to unleash beast Flegler
- Cowboys expecting fired up Dragons
- Cowboys confirm Morgan as new captain
- NRL in rush to enact new stand-down rule
- Sports minister takes aim at NRL bad boys
- Gillett embraces new role as Brisbane lock