Melbourne Storm have locked in contract extensions with four members of their NRL forward pack, including injured Queensland State of Origin representative Christian Welch. Queenslander Welch looked set to join Parramatta before suffering his second season-ending knee injury in early August and has now taken up his option to remain with...
More Articles ...
- Trbojevic brothers commit future to Manly
- Another charged over alleged Fainu attack
- Jamie Buhrer opts to retire from NRL
- Nathan Brown joins Warriors coaching staff
- Injury-plagued NRL hooker Griffin retires
- Angry Barry Hall slams Gallen's "excuses"
- Foran set to miss entire 2020 NRL season
- Roosters rookie content to bide his time
- Kerr eyes spot in Dragons' starting pack
- Player misbehaviour annoys NRL boss