Canterbury will have at least one dummy-half on their books for the next two years after re-signing Jeremy Marshall-King until the end of the 2021 season. Marshall-King has emerged as a long-term hooker after starting a career-high 11 of his 17 games this year in the No.9 jumper. He was recognised for...
More Articles ...
- Broncos NRL great defends coach Seibold
- Gould slams NRL for trying to suspend JWH
- Broncos have lost their soul: former coach
- Ref Klein dropped for NRL finals errors
- Brisbane deny Boyd will hand in captaincy
- Moses quells NRL hype around surging Eels
- Broncos promise review after record loss
- Broncos out to silence NRL critics: Glenn
- Storm not fazed by most hated NRL tag
- Canberra's halves duo grow into NRL finals