Penrith star James Maloney will contest his tripping charge at the NRL judiciary on Tuesday in a bid to play in their crucial battle with Cronulla on Friday. And South Sydney captain Sam Burgess will join him in an attempt to also avoid suspension and face ladder leaders Melbourne on Sunday. Burgess...
More Articles ...
- Tigers NRL legend Farah calls time
- NRL coach Bellamy calls for golden try
- NRL refs dropped over Warriors calls
- Cleary investigated over ref approach
- Cowboy Morgan all-clear to make NRL return
- George Burgess to leave Souths for Wigan
- Panthers' Cleary admits NRL ref approach
- Gold Coast poised to name new NRL coach