Parramatta captain Clint Gutherson wants his players to embrace the challenge of ending the Eels' rotten NRL finals run, a barren sequence which includes a decade between wins. Parramatta's elimination final against Brisbane on Sunday will be just their third finals match this decade, a time frame which also features three...
More Articles ...
- NRL bid rival unfazed by Brisbane threat
- Fifita, Farah friendship on hold in NRL
- Extra NRL team is financial suicide: Johns
- We've done nothing, yet: NRL high-flyers
- Attacks won't force NRL retirement: Smith
- Broncos are NRL title dark horse: Carrigan
- NQ's Scott discharged from hospital
- How the last NRL round will play out
- Player turnover Penrith's issue: Maloney
- NRL's Cowboys not giving up on Holmes