Canterbury coach Dean Pay admits Kieran Foran's injury is a tough pill to swallow for the NRL club, but says he won't hesitate to make players available for representative duty in the future. The New Zealand star is well into recovery from two shoulder surgeries in the off-season which will rule...
More Articles ...
- I am not a bad person: Curtis Scott
- Marsters fired up for NRL Cowboys debut
- Croft blown away by Broncos freaks
- Bird set for Broncos fullback audition
- Furious Dugan denies faking knee problems
- Gallen successor offers Sharks new skills
- Price backing Holbrook to resurrect Titans
- Five reasons to watch the NRL Nines
- Canberra NRL star Wighton re-signs to 2024
- Graham backs Morris for Sharks' No.1 role