Brisbane front-rower Matt Lodge has knocked back a big-money offer from the New Zealand Warriors to re-sign with the Broncos for a further three NRL seasons. The Warriors tabled a big offer for the 24-year-old, who has rebuilt his career after joining the Broncos before the 2018 season. Lodge's arrival at Red...
More Articles ...
- Qld will regain Origin mojo: Cherry-Evans
- Sharks' Townsend defends NRL star Johnson
- Time is right for Norman's Qld debut: DCE
- D-day looms for Maroons forward Gillett
- Cherry-Evans finally fully fit for Maroons
- Refs must act on Origin foul play: Fittler
- Bunker errors unavoidable, says Greenberg
- Storm's Smith says he has no plans to quit
- Maroons' Norman has his own style: Fittler
- Qld's Walters calls in Coach Whisperer