The kids have grown up. The last time Canberra played in the NRL finals Jack Wighton was a talented but immature 23-year-old, while Aidan Sezer admits he thought he knew it all. Fast-forward three years and five-eighth Wighton has "found his groove" in a new position and halfback Sezer has learned to...
More Articles ...
- Eels eye first NRL finals win in a decade
- Storm won't settle for second best in NRL
- Eels mentally ready for NRL finals push
- Storm driven by pain of grand final loss
- NRL's Storm 'best team' in Aussie sport
- NRL warns trainers on injury stoppages
- Raiders extend coach Stuart deal till 2023
- Burgess denies he needs to curb aggression
- Who plays who in NRL finals first week
- Johnson keeps confidence with kicking boot