Witnesses to a dingo attack on Fraser Island are being urged to come forward. A two-year-old boy was bitten at Orchid Beach around 7:30am on Saturday. It's believed the child, holidaying with his family, had been playing outside a house when neighbours heard a commotion. They reportedly went to investigate and saw a...
Two trail bike riders have been injured across the Sunshine and Cooloola Coast in separate incidents over the weekend. A teenager lost control and crashed in a forest, west of Tin Can Bay, while while riding with friends around 10am yesterday. It's believed his friends alerted emergency services and a 4WD Ambulance...
A man will face court today charged with attempted murder, accused of driving over a Sunshine Coast women at Caboolture. Police allege the 27-year-old New South Wales man performed a 'burnout' in the backyard of a Namatjia Court address, late on Saturday night. They say a 47-year-old Peachester woman went to confront...
More Articles ...
- Noosa drivers slugged 30 cents more at the bowser
- Road upgrade at Meridan Plains complete
- Missing boy, Nambour
- Queenslanders allowed to go mask-free
- Patient suffers face and arm burns in gas bottle blaze
- QLD nurses call for better communication during Pfizer rollout
- Dramatic decrease in flu cases ahead of peak season
- Date set for public consultation on mass transit project
- Two trapped following head-on crash at Glenview
- Hundreds sign petition to make Tin Can Bay Rd safer