Noosa Independent MP Sandy Bolton will vote for the voluntary-assisted dying bill because her community is largely in favour of it. Parliament has begun debating the bill, which would give a person who is terminally ill the option to access medical assistance to end their life. A person must have been diagnosed...
Premier Annastacia Palaszczuk has announced Queenslanders over 60 will be able to get the Pfizer vaccine from any of the state-run clinics from this weekend In a social media post, Ms Palaszczuk says this weekend all Queensland Health hubs will be open and walk-ins are welcome. “In response to Delta, we’re also...
Just when you thought we'd seen the last of winter, temperatures have plummeted on the Sunshine and Cooloola Coast this morning. The mercury dipped to 4.9°C at the Sunshine Coast Airport around 5am. It was even cooler at Gympie, getting down to 4°C at 6am. Meteorologist at the Bureau of Meteorology Helen Reid...
More Articles ...
- Six arrested after brawl outside Noosa nightclub
- 'That's a wrap': Beloved Caloundra cinema shuts its doors
- Two new locally-acquired Covid cases linked to Sunnybank cluster
- Hay shed containing vehicles and machinery goes up in flames
- Grandmother injured after car flips and crashes into ditch
- AVOID SMOKE - Pie Creek (near Gympie)
- New covid cases announced in south-east Queensland
- Australia Zoo submits revised plans for its $8m wildlife camp
- Police searching for suspected gunman at Caboolture
- Developer reveals $153m plans for residential towers at Birtinya