The Sunshine Coast has made the top three popular spots among Aussie campers and caravanners, a new survey has found. A national survey by Great Northern has found Far North Queensland, the Whitsundays and Sunshine Coast topped the list of dream destinations for camping and caravanning adventures. Spokesperson Ian Giles says more...
A young hiker has been injured, after falling 10 metres at Mount Tibrogargan. Emergency services received a call for help around 6.30am on Wednesday. They assessed a male in his late teens at the scene, after he reportedly slid around 10m while hiking at the popular Glass House Mountain. He has since been...
Sunshine Coast air will soon smell of smoke with council conducting planned burns at several sites as conditions begin to cool down. Planned burns are starting at Landsborough, Mount Mellum, Palmview, Mountain Creek, Little Mountain, Caloundra West and Alexandra Headland. Removing forest fuel and leaf litter needs to be done before the...
More Articles ...
- Witnesses who saved toddler from dingo's jaws urged to come forward
- Teen rider fights for life following Tin Can Bay trail bike crash
- Driver accused of repeatedly running over Sunshine Coast woman
- Toddler flown to hospital after dingo attack on Fraser Island
- 6000 athletes warm up for the Aussies on Sunny Coast
- Dozens of sensors collect real-time data in Woombye
- Sneak peek: $18m expansion at Nolan Meats
- Community rallies behind families of two teens killed in Wolvi crash
- Goomeri Pumpkin Festival to go ahead as restrictions ease
- ‘Perfect son’ loses fight for life after crash near Gympie