Queensland has recorded one new community case linked to the Sunnybank cluster as the state prepares for 'Super Pfizer Weekend'. The new case was detected in home quarantine and is linked to the St Thomas More College cluster. Unfortunately that family’s 14-day quarantine period restarts today. Meanwhile, more than 16,000 vehicles have been...
Expect to pay around 170 cents per litre or more, if you're filling up with unleaded on the Sunshine Coast today. Fuel prices have peaked to a record high across the south east. A record 82 per cent of servos across Brisbane are charging more than a 175.9c/l for unleaded, Ipswich has...
Our volunteer surf life savers are preparing to hit Sunshine Coast beaches once again this weekend. The season officially starts on Saturday, in time for the September school holidays, and will run until May. More than 8,000 lifesavers will be back on the sand statewide. Mooloolaba Surf Club general manager Cameron McConville says...
More Articles ...
- Noosa MP to vote in favour of voluntary-assisted dying bill
- Qlders over 60 now eligible for Pfizer vaccine
- Locals wake to chilly temps as winter makes a comeback
- Noosa's bid to join Council of Mayors as Olympic prep ramps up
- The heroic tradies who applied first aid to sunbaker stabbed on Blacks Beach
- Smoke advice as officers conduct backburning on Fraser Island
- Maritime history meets skateboard culture in major park upgrade
- Qld records one new community Covid case
- Winds and warm temps bring very high fire danger rating
- Renewed plea to help find missing Nambour man