The Sunshine Coast is on track to get hundreds of extra jobs, with tenders being sought from next month for the design and construction of Stage 1 of the Beerburrum to Nambour Rail Upgrade. The $550 million upgrade was set to provide reduced travel times, greater service reliability and more parking...
More Articles ...
- Rainbow Beach crash ends with airlift
- Storm to make Sunshine Coast Stadium a "fortress"
- Pedestrian struck by car passes away in hospital
- Wild waves hit south-east QLD beaches
- One life lost, two seriously injured in fatal Tiaro crash
- Shade sails to cool searing slide, Nambour
- Cause of "vacant" house fire under investigation
- Red and yellow flags to fly at Bokarina
- Tickets now on sale for Storm's Sunny Coast clashes
- Two charged following Gympie drug raid