Australia Zoo has seen a massive drop in visitors due to the pandemic but hopes with borders reopening at Christmas it can be a bumper summer. Erina Kilmore, head of global sales at the zoo, says 30 per cent of visitors to Australia Zoo are international travellers. “We have seen a big...
As the Premier’s regional Covid-19 vaccination tour continues, she warns “the storm is coming” and says those who are unvaccinated will be left to weather it alone. In Maryborough today, Annastacia Palaszczuk has revealed another 24 hour period of zero locally-acquired cases, while one overseas traveller in hotel quarantine has tested...
A cyclist has been injured, after his push bike collided with a car in Caloundra. The incident happened at the Nicklin Way - Caloundra Road roundabout at 6.51am. Paramedics were called to the scene, where they assessed a man in his 40s. The rider has since been taken to Sunshine Coast University Hospital...
More Articles ...
- Daniel Morcombe sign vandalised in "devastating" and "sinister" act
- Motorcyclist suffers 'severe' injuries in hinterland crash
- Serious assault, wounding – Maroochydore
- Noosa Outlook sells for $10.95m in record-breaking sale
- Labor endorses two new Sunshine Coast candidates ahead of election
- USC announces koala chlamydia vaccine rollout
- Every Queenslander will get infected with covid, Dr Young warns
- Drivers urged to fill up as petrol prices start to soar
- Golf ball-sized hail on the coast as storms continue
- Convicted child murderer Barrie John Watts has parole bid denied