A Sunshine Coast woman has been charged over a crash that killed a 71-year-old Kenilworth man. Police allege the woman had a blood-alcohol reading of 0.276 per cent at the time of the crash - more than five times the legal limit. The woman has been accused of driving her four-wheel-drive on Landsborough...
Queensland has recorded no new locally acquired Covid-19 cases overnight a day after a woman tested positive to the virus after flying in from Melbourne. One new case was acquired overseas and detected in hotel quarantine. The Mareeba woman, in her 20s, had been infectious in the community with the Delta strain...
A controversial proposal for a major retail shopping centre in Beerwah should be refused, according to a report before council. Coles Group Property Developments lodged plans with Sunshine Coast Council in 2019 for a Coles supermarket, McDonald's, petrol station, retail showroom, gym and light industry development. The developer lodged three separate but...
More Articles ...
- Coast ratepayers may pay extra $34 for new waste service
- NRL blockbusters for Sunshine Coast Stadium revealed
- Emergency beacon leads rescue chopper to Sunshine Coast tip
- Wide Bay MP fractures skull, spine in motorbike crash
- Evacuated residents return home after gas leak
- Driver escapes injury after horror crash
- New exposure sites on the Sunshine Coast
- Endangered turtles returned to the sea thanks to local efforts
- New exposure sites in the south east and Moreton Bay
- Man charged after allegedly assaulting a police officer at Minyama