The Bureau of Meteorology has issued a severe weather warning for the Sunshine Coast and Gympie regions with up to 160mm of rain forecast. The bureau says an upper low moving into south-east Queensland will result in widespread rainfall from early Friday morning. Heavy rainfall which may lead to flash flooding is...
The show will go on, despite the wet weather forecast for the next few days. The gates have swung open at the Gympie Showgrounds this morning, for the first day of the Gympie Show. The Gympie District Show Society hopes locals will brave the rain, pop on a raincoat and gumboots, and...
A massive agri-tourism venture featuring an animal farm, distillery and produce hall trading seven days a week is set to become a major drawcard on the Sunshine Coast Coolum Beach will become home to one of the largest tourism destinations on the Coast when Barns Lane Farm opens late next year...
More Articles ...
- Nevaeh Austin released from hospital after six-hour bus ordeal
- Free entry to Aussie World with Spectator Pass trial
- Community rallies behind Queensland mother, missing in Mexico
- Wild weather lashes Sunshine Coast, up to 400mm rainfall forecast to hit Qld
- Mooloolaba newsagency sells winning lotto ticket
- Council acquires 214ha ‘green space’ Meridan Plains land for $9.5m
- Nine people assessed by paramedics after two overnight crashes
- Armed Robbery at Glenview
- Fatal crash, Booubyjan
- Queensland to brace for heavy rain, which could be record-breaking