New tourism marketing campaigns will be launched in Queensland, with the aim being to support communities impacted by recent bushfires. Tourism Industry Development Minister Kate Jones said $300,000 from Tourism and Events Queensland would be divided evenly between Southern Queensland Country Tourism, Visit Sunshine Coast and Brisbane Marketing, which includes the Scenic...
More Articles ...
- Bushfire Teewah Beach
- Qld Announces Bushfire Review
- Many 'Flu Deaths' Really Caused By Sepsis
- Summer Drowning Deaths Increase With Record Temps
- Building Company & Contractor Fined On Sunshine Coast
- REIQ Launching World First Digital Tenancy Agreements
- Buderim Foundation's Biggest Ever Community Grants Celebration
- Man Reported Missing In Gympie Region
- Motorbike And Roo Collide, Kybong
- Cyclist Killed, Landsborough