Your help is needed to try and find the cause of a deadly illness affecting rainbow lorikeets. Lorikeet Paralysis Syndrome leaves birds from the Gold Coast to Bundaberg unable to fly, blink or swallow. According to research this disease is seasonal, occurring between October and June, with the highest number of cases...
A woman in her 20s has been seriously injured, after crashing into a wall at Buderim. The incident happened on Jorl Court around 10pm. She became trapped in the vehicle and had to be cut free. It took two fire crews about 15 minutes to extricate her from the car using hydraulic equipment. The...
More than 350 people are in quarantine, after being identified as close contacts of a Mareeba woman, who was active on the Sunshine Coast last week, before later testing positive to COVID-19. The health care student from Victoria visited various shops and eateries from Noosa to Mooloolaba on July 15 and...
More Articles ...
- Sunshine Coast woman charged over crash that killed 71yo man
- No new Covid cases, a day after Sunshine Coast fright
- Beerwah Coles development should be refused, report urges
- Mayor calls for more vaccines to prevent COVID disruptions
- Drivers told to avoid Currimundi road following water pipe leak
- Covid-19 Sunshine Coast exposure sites
- Hoons caught on wild video at Rainbow Beach
- Scepticism over new deal for Queensland's $15m waterbomber
- Rice Boi closed after Covid-19 case visits restaurant
- Sunshine Coast on high alert after Covid-infectious woman visits region