Large parts of the state are bracing for another bout of stormy weather, wild winds and heavy rainfall this afternoon. BOM has issued warnings for severe thunderstorms for the south east Queensland coast, parts of Peninsula, North Tropical Coast and Tablelands, Northern Goldfields and Upper Flinders, Herbert and Lower Burdekin, Central...
A man has been airlifted to hospital, after crashing into a bridge in the Gympie region this morning. It's believed the driver and sole occupant of a sedan had been attempting to overtake another vehicle near the corner of Fifteenth Avenue and Townson Avenue in Veteran around 7am, when he reportedly...
Queensland has recorded zero community Covid cases just a day after an unvaccinated rideshare driver tested positive and spent 10 days in the community while infectious. Police are investigating if the 36-year-old was turned away at the Gold Coast border a number of times, before finally illegally entering while sick with...
More Articles ...
- Australia Zoo keen for borders to open after tough two years
- Premier’s message to anti-vaxxers: ‘Prepare to weather Covid storm alone’
- Cyclist injured in collision at notorious Caloundra roundabout
- Yandina man killed after motorbike crashes into tree
- Drone, chopper called in to rescue stranded climber
- 400 Aussies applying for quarantine trial caught in Qld police privacy breach
- Jab deadline set for unvaccinated to be protected by Qld reopen date
- Tough new short-stay accommodation rules earmarked for Noosa
- Snag and Covid jab combo proves popular at Gympie Bunnings
- Car seized over burnouts caught on camera in Caloundra