The Sunshine Coast hinterland is being hit by some heavy rainfall. The Bureau of Meteorology has issued a severe storm warning for slow-moving storms near Conondale They are forecast to affect Mapleton, Kenilworth and the area northwest of Mapleton by 5:50 pm. Heavy rainfall that may lead to flash flooding is likely, with...
More Articles ...
- Man killed in suspected hit and run at Maroochydore
- Coast skies still dazzle despite main NYE fireworks cancelled
- Family of teen killed in stolen car to repay debt
- Three teens hospitalised after truck, car crash at Bells Bridge
- Four snake bites in four hours
- Boatie found atop navigation beacon after boat runs aground
- Car towing caravan catches alight on Bruce Hwy
- New variant of COVID detected in Qld
- Public appeal to help finding missing Coast woman
- Wet weather to wash away 2020 as rain rolls in for NYE