Sunshine Coast University Private Hospital has implemented strict new measures to further bolster its safety and infection control protocols - to continue protecting patients, health care workers and visitors during the COVID-19 situation. Ramsay Health Care’s Northern Region Operations Executive, Sam Dodd, said it was business as usual for the hospital,...
More Articles ...
- USC Pauses Classes To Plan For Future Learning
- Heart Foundation Offers Tips To Stay Healthy During Isolation
- Man Taken To Hospital Following Truck And Pedestrian Incident At Coolum
- RACQ Calls For Government To Ease Vehicle Registration And Travel Costs
- Power Disconnections Will Stop To Support Vulnerable Queenslanders
- Teenage Boy Burned In Camp Stove Accident
- CQUniversity Announces Transition To Online Teaching
- House Fire At Beerburrum
- Sunshine Coast Drivers Name, Shame Most Congested Roads
- Palmer Donates To Fight Against Novel Coronavirus