CC0 Creative Commons A solidly performing southeast corner property market beat predictions of doom and gloom as Brisbane, the Sunshine Coast and the Gold Coast all posted record annual median house prices in the September quarter of the REIQ Queensland Market Monitor report. The Brisbane annual median house price grew 2.3 per...
More Articles ...
- Two Sunshine Coast Businesses Damaged By Fire
- Eight Sunshine Coast Businesses Damaged By Fire
- Third Man Charged Over Stabbing In Gympie
- Coolum Man In Court Over Cold Case Disappearance Of Wife
- Local Veterans Try Their Hand At Paddle Boarding
- USC Researcher Delves Into Koala Health
- Integrated Transport Strategy gets the green light
- Sunshine Coast Paving The Way On Disaster Response
- Sunny Coast Council Nambour Office To House Police
- Stop Adani Sing Their Version Of Carols At The Plaza