A line of gusty showers swept through the Sunshine Coast this morning with cool weather expected for the next few days. The Sunshine Coast had between 5-15mm fall across the region. Bureau of Meteorology spokesman Shane Kennedy says we can expect it the rain to dissipate today. "Expecting it to be fairly windy...
Queensland has recorded six new cases of Covid-19 with two of them locally acquired and linked to the NSW outbreak. Four were overseas acquired - one in hotel quarantine and three detected on a marine vessel. The two locally-acquired cases are truck drivers who both returned positive tests in NSW and have...
Internal emails have revealed a senior Queensland official "watering down" the severity of last year's Fraser Island bushfire, which tore through 85,000 hectares of the World Heritage-Listed site over two months. The emails - obtained by the ABC under Right to Information and seen by Grant Broadcasters - show a Queensland...
More Articles ...
- Farmer thrown from horse while mustering
- Stalking investigation, Noosa Heads
- Vehicle found linked to disappearance of a woman missing since December
- Researchers want to see your saws to save endangered ray
- Army to begin patrolling the Queensland-NSW border
- No happy ending for local wedding industry as restrictions ease
- Another vaccination milestone for Sunshine and Cooloola Coast
- Police call on the public for help in homicide investigation at Nambour
- Premier pleads ‘get vaccinated before next outbreak'
- Police to wait at North Lakes park for info on sexual assault