A man has been slapped with a fine, after allegedly landing a chopper on a K'gari beach without authorisation. A ranger spotted the helicopter heading south at low altitude on Tuesday, before landing near Eli Creek. It was on the edge of an area used as an airstrip by an authorised commercial...
Police are on the hunt for the person or people, who have gone on a tyre slashing spree at Sunshine Beach. Five drivers have officially reported their cars being targeted in the past week, with the tyres cut while sitting in driveways or on the street overnight. Senior Sergeant Ben Carroll from...
A search is underway for an elderly man, spotted at Kondalilla Falls National Park near Flaxton. Police say an unknown man may have become disoriented and possibly lost on Wednesday. Hikers notified police around 5.30pm, after coming across a man they believe may have been confused, and aged in his 70s. A search...
More Articles ...
- Noosa in running to win top tourism award
- Sunny Coast's high-tech waste system a step closer to going live
- Winter on the way: Temps plummet to low single digits
- Police officer stood down over alleged weapons offence
- Tragic 24 hours: three men drown in separate incidents
- Lost hikers rescued, climber killed in Glass House Mountains
- Teen fights for life after crashing into tree, east of Gympie
- Young rock climber critically injured in fall at Mt Ngungun
- Fatal house fire, North Lakes
- Maroochydore woman charged with impersonating police while armed