Update at 11.08am: A man has died following a two-vehicle traffic crash at Wurtulla this morning. Preliminary information indicates a ute was travelling along Nicklin Way, where it collided with a sedan, near Moondara Drive, around 6am. The driver of the sedan, a 23-year-old Buddina man, suffered significant injuries in the crash...
Thousands of noisy, smelly bats could soon be moved on from Commissioners Gully in Gympie. The Queensland Government is forking out $572,000 to be shared among 12 councils across the state, to help manage flying fox roosts. Environment Minister Meaghan Scanlon says the funding will allow councils to carry out immediate high-priority...
IMAGE Credit: AP - Kaylee McKeown, of Australia, poses with the gold medal after winning the final of the women's 100-meter backstroke at the 2020 Summer Olympics, Tuesday, July 27, 2021, in Tokyo, Japan. (AP Photo/Petr David Josek) Sunshine Coast swimmer Kaylee McKeown has roared to Olympic victory in a gritty swim to...
More Articles ...
- Citizen scientists needed to help save our lorikeets
- Woman seriously injured after crashing into wall at Buderim
- Hundreds in quarantine after latest COVID case on Coast
- Green-waste bins to roll out across Coast
- Gympie Music Muster cancelled following border closures
- Sales drop at coast cafe amid covid scare
- Planned burn on Fraser Island to reduce risk of wildfires
- Queensland shuts out New South Wales but masks to stay
- Popular lookout closed for planned burns
- Aussie legend Paul Kelly hits the stage in Caloundra