UPDATE 4PM: The Bureau of Meteorology warns that, at 4pm, severe thunderstorms were detected on the weather radar near the area northwest of Toowoomba, Maleny and Murphy's Creek. These thunderstorms are moving towards the north to northeast. They are forecast to affect the area north of Toowoomba, the area west of Kingaroy...
Thousands of Australia's top athletes are filling up Noosa accommodation, restaurants and cafes this week ahead of the world-renowned Noosa Triathlon.The Noosa Triathlon starts on Wednesday, October 27 to Sunday, October 31 after taking a break in 2020 due to the pandemic.. Geoff Meyer, managing director of The IRONMAN Group...
Fire up your red shells, pick your favourite character, and prepare your trash talking as the Nintendo classic Mario Kart arrives at a new Sunshine Coast arcade. From December 2, Archie Brothers Cirque Electriq, featuring arcade games, trippy virtual reality experiences and 10 lanes of bowling, not to mention insane cocktails...
More Articles ...
- Large parts of Queensland on storm watch
- Driver seriously injured after crashing into bridge at Veteran
- Zero community cases in Qld amid latest Covid panic
- Patient airlifted with serious injury after getting struck by boat propeller
- Sunshine Coast petrol price hits "eye-watering" record high
- Sunshine Coast Council keeps light rail option alive despite community uproar
- Afternoon thunderstorms to strike parts of south east and Darling Downs
- Police hunting man who allegedly attacked sleeping Sunshine Coast woman
- Gold Coast Uber driver tests positive ahead of Super Saturday vax blitz
- Bruce H'way crowned worst crash hotspot on Coast