A Maryborough man has died following a two-vehicle crash on the Bruce Highway, north of Gympie. Emergency crews were called to the scene near the Glenwood School Rd intersection at Glenwood, around 7.30am on Tuesday. Initial police investigations indicate that a Toyota station wagon and an Audi sedan have collided head-on. The 53-year-old...
A Severe Thunderstorm Warning for heavy rainfall has been issued for people in parts of Wide Bay and Burnett and Southeast Coast Forecast Districts. Slow moving thunderstorms have been observed on radar, thunderstorms are expected to weaken over the next few hours. Severe thunderstorms are likely to produce heavy rainfall that may...
About 50,000 garden organics bins will be rolled out to eligible Sunshine Coast households over the next six weeks. Lawn clippings, weeds, leaves and other organic garden materials placed in the new lime green-lidded bin will be collected by council, diverted from landfill and mulched ready to be re-used. Residents can start...
More Articles ...
- Fatal crash, Tanawha
- Andrew Symonds dies in Townsville car crash
- Police ask for help in finding missing Gympie man
- Dangerous surf conditions at Coast beaches
- Drivers and homeowners urged not be complacent in ongoing flood event
- Sunshine Coast, Gympie cops a drenching as residents urged to be vigilant
- Labor commits to splash $200 million at the Great Barrier Reef
- List of Qld schools closed due to wild weather
- Major flood warning issued for Condamine River
- Shots fired after two-car collision as police seize vehicles, continue search