The four accused of starting the Fraser Island bushfire are due in court today. It's believed an illegal camp fire got out of control sparking the blaze that burned for nearly two months. The fire destroyed 87,000 hectares of the World Heritage listed island . Two 24-year-old men, a 23-year-old man and a...
More Articles ...
- Lifeguards save woman caught in rip at unpatrolled beach
- Have you seen this missing man?
- Car wash Thieves
- Man seriously injured in tractor rollover
- Police investigate head on crash at South Nanango
- Cleaner's partner tests positive to highly-contagious UK strain
- Greater Brisbane out of lockdown but new restrictions roll out
- More wastewater samples test positive to COVID-19
- Woman carrying UK-strain flew into Queensland
- Coast residents warned not to travel to Brisbane during lockdown