Image Supplied Sunshine Coast Council’s Airport Expansion Project is progressing well and remains on target for completion by the end of 2020 as scheduled. Sunshine Coast Council has engaged Airservices Australia, the nation’s air navigation service provider, to finalise the flight path designs. Airservices Australia manages 11 per cent of the world’s...
More Articles ...
- Nine Y O Redcliffe Kid Stuck After Flight Diverted
- BREAKING | AG To Appeal Sentence Handed To Mason Lee's Mum
- Cold Case Murder Arrest
- Policelink Handling More Calls And Recording Lower Call Times
- TC Trevor Tipped To Be Category 4 When He Crosses Coast
- Fatal Police Shooting In Deception Bay Under Investigation
- Two Injured In Possible Stabbing In Nambour
- TC Trevor Now A Category Three System
- Destructive Wind Gusts Likely As TC Trevor Approaches NE Qld
- Severe Storm Warning For Sunshine Coast