Noosa Council will lobby the State Government for changes to the Planning Act so that courts can award costs in councils’ favour where those councils successfully defend their planning schemes. Noosa Council has written to the State seeking a review of the Act, and also called on the Local Government Association...
More Articles ...
- Three Assessed Following Crash At Warana
- Mother Of Three Launching Noosa Mayoral Campaign
- New Weapon In The War Against Queensland Bushfires
- New Gympie Millionaire Says Days In The Office Are Numbered
- Cyclist And Car Collide, Maroochydore
- Sunshine Coast Council CEO Resigns
- URGENT | Dangerous Chemical Stolen From Gympie
- Emergency Crews Called To Two Snake Bites
- Car And Bike Collide, Tewantin
- Man Injured Using Mower In Glenwood