Bestselling Australian author and journalist Trent Dalton will be on the Sunshine Coast at a special event to talk about his latest book Love Stories. Love Stories is inspired by a personal moment of profound love and generosity for Dalton who spent 2021 speaking to people from all walks of life,...
Trampolines and outdoor furniture are just some of the things that can end up in powerlines during wild weather. It's one of the reason's Energex is urging us to secure possible projectiles around our home, as storm season kicks off earlier than expected. Spokesperson Danny Donald says crews do regular maintenance on...
Having a child with autism can be a difficult thing to grasp. That's according to the A-E-I-O-U Foundation that runs early intervention therapy for children with autism between two and six years old. Acting Manager Amanda Rogers is urging parents to gain valuable tips at a free Open Day in Sippy Downs...
More Articles ...
- Missing woman and girls, Mackay
- ATV crash at Lake Macdonald leaves woman in hospital
- Queensland records two local Covid cases
- Local MP skeptical Gympie Hospital children's ward will reopen
- Queensland on storm watch for heavy rain and large hail
- Driver accused of deliberately mowing down cyclists
- QLD dodges lockdown, recording two community cases
- Second whale stuck in shark nets off Sunshine Coast in 48 hours
- 'It hurt my heart': Mum recalls brave Darcy's cancer journey
- Severe thunderstorm warning for Gympie