Latest News

Patient suffers face and arm burns in gas bottle blaze

gas-3814281_1280.jpg

A man has been rushed to hospital with burns, after a gas bottle went up in flames at Deception Bay overnight.

Emergency services were called to a home on Bronzewing Crescent, south-east of Caboolture, around 7.30pm.

The first of three crews arrived just minutes later, finding a gas bottle on fire.

They managed to put the flames out by 7.40pm.

One man was injured in the blaze.

Paramedics transported a male patient to Royal Brisbane and Women’s Hospital in a stable condition, with burns to his face and arm.

A critical care paramedic was on board for transport.