Fragments of SARS-CoV-2 have been detected at the Kawana wastewater treatment plant. Queensland Chief Health Officer Dr Jeannette Young said anyone with symptoms, no matter how mild, should come forward and get tested. "Symptoms include fever, cough, sore throat, runny nose, fatigue, diarrhoea, nausea or vomiting, and loss of taste or smell,"...
More Articles ...
- Bridge replacements and fire trail upgrades for Cooloola Coast
- Drug and drunk drivers nabbed in road blitz on the coast
- Locals hit the beach to rally against light rail plans
- Fire crews backburn around Tin Can Bay Rd blaze
- Teens hospitalised with burns from Mooloolah Valley bonfire
- Power restored to most as Cyclone Niran intensifies
- House prices continue to rise on the coast despite the COVID pandemic
- Elective surgery drives urgent need for blood donations
- Derelict building burns down, police investigate if suspicious
- Locally-developed bushfire detection satellite prepares for lift off