Hinterland residents and visitors will be able to rely on their mobiles, even if the power goes out during a natural disaster. Canberra is handing funds to Telstra to extend the battery back-up at the mobile phone tower on Maleny-Kenilworth Road between Conondale and Kenilworth. Federal Member for Fisher Andrew Wallace says...
More Articles ...
- STAY INFORMED: Fire crews are managing a bushfire on Fraser Island (2)
- Teenage driver airlifted after serious crash NW of Gympie
- Eumundi man charged over bikie drug raids
- Sunshine Coast has lowest smoking rate in QLD
- Mark the calendar: Coast to host NRL games in 2021
- Severe heatwave to sweep Queensland
- Woman missing from Alex Heads
- Airlines rush to add flights to Sunny Coast as borders open
- First turtle nests found on the Sunshine Coast beaches
- Young boy struck by wheel following alleged burnout