Sunshine Coast pineapple farmers are urging people to embrace spooky pines this Halloween to help growers doing it tough. With much of Australia in lockdown, restaurants closed, planes grounded and cruise ships brought to a standstill due to COVID-19, pineapple farmers' regular trade route has been cut off for the past...
Premier Annastacia Palaszczuk was on the Sunshine Coast today to officially open the $932m Bruce Highway upgrades from Caloundra Road to the Sunshine Motorway. The $932 million project has seen the Bruce Highway upgraded to six lanes between Caloundra Road and the Sunshine Motorway including major upgrades to both interchanges and...
The University of the Sunshine Coast is dumping lectures next year with the controversial decision resulting in condemnation from unions and an uproar from students. From next year, face-to-face or pre-recorded lectures are being replaced with learning materials. These learning materials will consist of formative quizzes, podcasts, interviews, simulations, and recorded discussions,...
More Articles ...
- Power outage affecting 1,700 Sunny Coast homes
- Missing boy, Caboolture
- Pilot injured in plane crash on Fraser Island
- Marian Tubbs wins Sunshine Coast Art Prize for 'standout' artwork
- Sunshine Coast Business Awards 2021 finalists revealed
- Mask rule changes for Queensland as state records zero cases
- Interstate nomads set up camp on Coast amidst ongoing border closures
- Plans for 182-room resort complex with rooftop bar at Mooloolaba
- Deja Voodoo to cast a spell at Buskers By the Lake
- Noosa Council takes quarry operator to court over alleged breaches