A tragic start to the school holidays after a woman drowned on the Sunshine Coast. Police confirmed the 34-year-old woman, on holidays from Toowoomba, was swimming at Coolum Beach around 6.45am on Monday, when she ran into trouble in the water. Aaron Purchase from Surf Life Saving QLD said surfers pulled her...
More Articles ...
- Firies, ADF monitor Cooloola Coast blazes
- Lisa Curry's emotional tribute to daughter Jaimi
- Campers, drivers fined for breaking National Park rules
- Motorcyclist dies in hospital following Bruce Highway crash
- Storm coach takes aim at online trolls
- Drivers slow down on David Low Way
- Fingers partially severed in power tool accident
- Robbery offences, Landsborough & Mudjimba
- Mixed News in Coast's building industry
- Two-car crash, Mooloolaba