Severe erosion has occurred at the new south bar at Bribie Island with mariners advised to avoid the area due to a large amount of floating debris, shifting sand bars and strong tidal flows. It comes as Coast Guard Caloundra flotilla commander Roger Pearce issued a warning after several jet skiers...
Nambour Aquatic Centre’s 385sq m splash pad with two toddler slides, 20 water jet features and tipping buckets will open on Saturday to help children cool off during the summer sizzle. The $3.26 million investment includes the recent addition of 44 new car parking spaces and two adventure slides - measuring...
Many Sunshine Coast businesses have been forced to temporarily shut up shop or reduce hours, as a spike in COVID cases leads to staff shortages. Brady Sullivan from the Caloundra Chamber of Commerce says it's been hard enough for businesses to find workers in recent months, since the start of the...
More Articles ...
- Police search for missing man on Sunshine Coast
- Teen hospitalised after near-drowning at Mudjimba
- Marine tsunami alert issued for Queensland coast after volcano eruption
- Six new Queensland Covid-19 deaths
- Mayor's plea as COVID cases soar in Noosa
- Qld Covid peak two weeks away as state records 23,630 cases, three deaths
- Queensland's top baby names of 2021 revealed
- Second Sunshine Coast resident dies from COVID
- Police expand search for missing girl Krystal Cain as conditions impede effort
- Queensland records six COVID-19 deaths and 14,914 new cases