Controversial coast development Sekisui House has been given the green light. Councillors voted 6-5 in favour of the project at a special meeting yesterday, following the release of its annual budget. Mayor Mark Jamieson was part of the deciding majority. The Yaroomba development has copped extensive community backlash, with the decision to approve...
More Articles ...
- Palmer Watch: Clive's corporate watchdog case continues
- Search on for missing man and baby
- Coast's Hearn takes out Ironman title
- Triple axe murderer jailed for life
- Police pull man from burning wreck
- Hikers Evacuated From Mount Beerwah
- Violent child sex offender fails in bid for freedom
- Questions swirl over Barnaby's future
- Sunshine Coast man charged over WA death
- Dog bowls removed from popular area