Queensland Health has announced three new COVID-19 cases, bringing total cases to 1,092. None of the cases are currently considered to be a risk to the community.The first case is a male in his 30s who has tested positive while in hotel quarantine after returning from Sydney. He remains in...
More Articles ...
- Motorcyclist killed in mysterious Bruce Highway crash
- Locals told not to panic as teens tested for COVID
- Woman wakes to find naked man in bedroom
- Appeal for witnesses following serious crash, Maroochydore
- Bellamy backs Sunshine Coast NRL team
- Plover shot with arrow, Woodford
- Update: Serious traffic crash, Imbil
- Sunshine Coast pedestrians hurt
- Sunshine Coast dirtbike accident
- Rain falls across parts of Queensland