A Flood Watch is current for coastal catchments from south of Tewantin to Beenleigh River level rises above the minor flood level are possible, with moderate to heavy falls expected to continue across the Flood Watch area during Friday afternoon and Saturday. River level rises above the minor flood level are possible and...
More Articles ...
- Six Beaches Closed Due To Big Swell
- Cow Kicking Victim In Hospital
- Sunshine Coast ICE Forum Hears From Addicts And Their Parents
- Sunshine Coast Police Equipped With New Tasers
- Drug Addicts Have A Say At Ice Forum In Nambour
- Man Injured After Early Morning Crash Into Tree In Peachester
- TRAFFIC ALERT | Sippy Downs Traffic Grinds To A Halt
- UPDATE | Sippy Downs Traffic Back To Normal
- Shark Protection Equipment Washing Ashore On Sunshine Coast
- Caloundra City Private Welcomes New Addition