A controversial plan for a new service station in Yandina has been rejected by council in a significant win for the community. Developer Pearl Investment lodged plans with Sunshine Coast Council in January for a service station on the corner of Stevens and Farrell streets, Yandina. The development was met with anger...
A second body has been found in the rubble of a home destroyed by fire at Kilcoy, west of Sunshine Coast. Police made the gruesome discovery of the second body on Sunday afternoon about 3pm. Emergency services were initially called to the Golf Links Drive house on Saturday afternoon where the home...
Police have renewed their calls for witnesses, after a man died following a suspected hit and run in Caboolture. The 45-year-old man's body was found at the corner of Porter and Beerburrum Roads, shortly after 7am on Saturday. Investigators believe the man had been walking near the intersection when he was struck...
More Articles ...
- Second COVID case in Qld but no restrictions
- Coast testing clinics inundated amid COVID scare
- Dog alerts skipper as two boats destroyed by flames
- Victorian traveller tests positive for COVID in Queensland
- Coast man's $600k Lamborghini up for police auction
- State stumps up $22m for pumped hydro plan
- Local pharmacy offers free flu jabs to homeless
- 'I am Nambour': Town embraces new identity
- Freezing temps, snow predicted as winter arrives in QLD
- Melbourne Storm returns to the Coast