Image: Britney Spears in 2019 (Jordan Strauss/Invision/AP, File) Britney Spears has told a judge overseeing her controversial conservatorship that she wants her life back and for the 13-year long arrangement to end. The pop star's remarks, delivered remotely on Wednesday to the Los Angeles Superior Court hearing, marked her first public statements...
More Articles ...
- Maccas is doing 50c Big Macs this Friday
- We've Been Saying Alicia Silverstone's Name Wrong All These Years
- Sports star promotes water instead and costs Coca-Cola billions
- Actress Lisa Banes dies after hit-and-run
- Houseplant sells for $25,000
- Food Hack: Use Chips to Crumb Fish & Chicken
- Ian Moss & Troy Cassar-Daley are hitting the road together!
- Real Life "Geppetto" Swallowed By Whale
- Woolworths Shopper's Shocking 'Fetus' Find in Bunch of Seedless Grapes
- Nightbirde’s Song "It’s OK" is the Mantra for our Times