Nine-year-old Ryan Kaji has become 2020’s highest-paid Youtuber, earning an impressive $29.5 million (almost $39 million in Australian dollars) this year according to Forbes. Since the young Texan started his Youtube channel with the help of his parents in 2015, he’s gained almost 28 million subscribers and 44 billion views on...
More Articles ...
- What Do You See…a Dog or a Creepy Clown?
- Get Your Ugly Christmas Sweaters On!
- Shocking! Video Shows 1.2 Metre Snake Pulled From Woman's Stomach
- Kmart Organisation Hacks - Must-Have Products for Home Organisation
- This Girl Can Smell Ants and It's Freaking Everyone Out
- People who knew Coronavirus was Coming
- Ryan Reynolds Narrating Hugh Jackman’s Coffee Ad is Comedy Gold
- Living Big In A Tiny House
- Workout with Chris Hemsworth for FREE!
- Dad’s Dishwasher "Hack" Sparks TikTok Debate