Disney has surpassed streaming rival Netflix in the total number of subscribers for the first time, the company's Q3 reports show. Having gained 14.4 million subscribers to its Disney+ the franchise now maintains 221 million total subscriptions across its streaming offerings. That compares to Netlfix's reported 220.67 million total global subscribers. It is...
More Articles ...
- Archibald crowd pick Samuel Johnson portrait
- Bullet Train trailer: a wild non-stop thrill ride
- Man 'caused wildfire by burning spider'
- LEGO Turns 90 with World Play Day
- Attention Australian Beer Lovers, Prices Set to Rise
- Tina Turner musical coming to Australia
- Musician Archie Roach a 'unifying force'
- Here's how to see the meteor showers this weekend
- First teaser for Pinocchio stop motion movie
- What Is Going on With This New Instagram Update?