WORST WORDS AND PHRASES OF 2020 VERTICAL CONSUMPTION * When South Australia announced it would allow people to drink in bars while standing up, the SA government described it as "vertical consumption". DISCRETIONARY ESSENTIALS * This oxymoron of the year emerged from the retail sector and refers to spending on "discretionary essentials" for home...
More Articles ...
- Rare Aussie $1 Could Make You $3,000
- Christmas playlist to get you in the festive spirit
- Still looking for an Ugly Christmas Outfit?
- Boozy Christmas Cocktails
- Looking for ideas for your Christmas menu?
- What Do You See…a Dog or a Creepy Clown?
- Get Your Ugly Christmas Sweaters On!
- Shocking! Video Shows 1.2 Metre Snake Pulled From Woman's Stomach
- Kmart Organisation Hacks - Must-Have Products for Home Organisation
- This Girl Can Smell Ants and It's Freaking Everyone Out