Ariana Grande opened up about the Manchester Arena bombing in a letter shared in her new docu-series. The popstar had just finished performing in the city for her Dangerous Woman tour in May 2017 when a suicide bomber detonated a homemade explosive device in the arena foyer, killing 22 people. In the...
More Articles ...
- Alec Baldwin in court in parking spot case
- Paris Hilton to meet fans in Melbourne
- The greatest job in the world?
- Meghan dons apron at community kitchen
- D&G's China show off over racist posts
- LFO singer Devin Lima dies of cancer at 41
- Iggy Azalea signs new record deal
- Hugh Jackman pays tearful tribute to wife
- Snoop Dogg gets Hollywood fame star
- Bieber confirms marriage on Instagram