Indigenous Australian stories told through local film and television productions have been duly recognised at the 60th AACTA and AFI Awards, with Sweet Country taking out six awards in total and the top prize for Best Film. Warwick Thornton won Best Direction for the film which he shot in just 22...
More Articles ...
- Ariana Grande shares letter on bomb blast
- Hugh Jackman launches world tour next year
- Mac Miller singles released posthumously
- Atwood writing sequel to Handmaid's Tale
- Barnes makes ARIA domestic violence plea
- 'Stop Adani': Montaigne arrives at ARIAs
- Kidman, Jackman lead Aust Oscar hunt
- SpongeBob creator Hillenburg dies at 57
- Keith Urban's star return to the ARIAs
- Toni Collette win bolsters Oscar chances