British music researchers have crunched the numbers on Christmas songs to find the perfect formula for a festive hit. Experts at a UK music label looked at every Christmas number one from the past 50 years to see what they have in common and determined the Pet Shop Boys' Always On...
More Articles ...
- Sandra Oh, Andy Samberg to co-host Globes
- Sweet win for Aussie film at AACTA Awards
- Stars strut the red carpet at AACTAs
- U2 tops Forbes list of top-paid musicians
- Chanel to stop using exotic furs, leather
- Comedian Kevin Hart to host 2019 Oscars
- Texting Kanye steals limelight at show
- Australian stars converge for 8th AACTAs
- Ariana Grande video breaks YouTube Record
- Seven-year-old tops Youtube earners list