A new version of Mortal Kombat will be filmed in South Australia, creating 580 jobs and injecting $70 million into the state economy. New Line Cinema has signed a deal to shoot the film on Adelaide Studios' sound stages using local talent and technical crews. Visual effects and post-production work will also...
More Articles ...
- Media should be kinder to Meghan: Clooney
- Episode 5 Teaser has the Clock Ticking on Game of Thrones
- Red Carpet Looks From The Met Gala
- Starbucks cup makes Game of Thrones cameo
- Reaction to Harry and Meghan's baby
- Meghan and Prince Harry welcome baby boy
- Avengers: Endgame reaches $2bn milestone
- NZ PM Ardern confirms engagement
- No takers for Woody Allen's new memoir
- Blake Lively is pregnant and expecting baby no. 3!